The 8TB SATA III 3.5″ Internal HDD from Seagate is designed for professional applications such centralized surveillance, OLTP, and HPC applications. With durability rated for 24×7 operation, this drive is also ideal for data centers that require constant uptime. Specs-wise, it has 8TB of storage capacity, operates at 7200 rpm, and utilizes a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface. Seagate has also equipped this drive with Advanced Write Cache for improved response time and faster data transfers.
- Reliability drives have a 2 million hour MTBF rating and a 0.44% reliability rating at full 24×7 operation (AFR). They also support workloads of up to 550TB a year, ensuring they can keep up with the high demands of data centers and professional applications.
- Best Fit Applications
- Hyperscale applications / cloud data centers
- Massive scale-out data centers
- OLTP and HPC applications
- High-capacity density RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays
- Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph
- Enterprise backup and restore – D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
There are no reviews yet.