Back to products
SHERLOTRONICS REMOTE BUTTON TX1
KSh 2,000.00 plus 16% VAT
- Utilizing secure code-hopping encryption
- Unique antenna design incorporating the keyring thus increases operating range by 50%
- Crystal frequency controlled within +/- 100KHz
- Frequencies available are 403.55MHz and 433.92MHz
- 12v battery operation – GP23A alkaline cell
- Typically 2 years battery life expected under normal use
- LED flashes when there is a low battery condition
- Rubber buttons are easy to press and click positively
- The housing is moulded in nylon for improved durability
- Remotes can be used for gate and garage door access control, panic activation, arming/disarming alarm systems, switching on/off security lighting and machinery control.
Categories: Alarm system accessories, Alarm Systems
8 CORE ALARM CABLE
KSh 2,500.00 plus 16% VAT
8 Core Alarm Cable for Domestic & Commercial Security Installations Colour: White Length: 100m Packaging: Metal & Cardboard Drum Number
KSh 400.00 plus 16% VAT
1.Abs Case, Ul Wire 1007# 22 Awg l-450mm 2.Contact Switch: n.c-.Contact Closed When Magnet And Reed Switch Are Together(n.o.;No/Nc Available)
4 CORE ALARM CABLE
KSh 1,500.00 plus 16% VAT
C-TEC POLARISED ALARM BELL 24V DC W/DIODE
KSh 3,500.00 plus 16% VAT
- Signaling device for programmed timing, scheduling, notifications
- Weatherproof, stainless hardware, baked enamel construction
- Low current draw of 0.1 amps
- Loud clanging sound
- Alarm Bell and Security Bell, 120 VAC
KSh 2,000.00 plus 16% VAT
A smoke detector is a device that senses smoke, typically as an indicator of fire. Smoke detectors are usually housed in plastic enclosures, typically shaped like a disk about 150 mm(6 in) in diameter and 25 mm (1 in) thick, but shape and size vary. Smoke can be detected either optically (photoelectric) or by physical process (ionization). Detectors may use one or both sensing methods. Sensitive alarms can be used to detect and deter smoking in banned areas. Smoke detectors in large commercial and industrial buildings are usually connected to a central fire alarm system.
KSh 500.00 plus 16% VAT
LIGHTSYS ALARM PANEL
KSh 17,500.00 plus 16% VAT
LightSYS™ main board technologies include plug-in GSM/GPRS and IP modules, remotely upgradeable firmware, and selectable zone resistance. RISCO Bus Technology saves you time and money and increases installation flexibility, while Auto-Install and Bus Test simplify installation and maintenance.
Programming via the PC Configuration Software and the LightSYS keypad is enhanced due to an adaptive menu tree – only the relevant options are displayed according to the installed accessories and installer/user authority.
SIREN HOST 12V
KSh 1,000.00 plus 16% VAT
【STANDALONE ALARM】:On-site alarm with loud siren alerts up to 115dB, pairing with door/window sensors, PIR motion detectors to form an
There are no reviews yet.